A Muskoka Tradition & A Bit of History
Founders & OG, Jim & Judy Bush established Bush's Waterski Centre in 1979. Their son, 5-time Canadian Athlete of the Year for Water Ski & Wakeboard Canada Ryan, took his experience from around the world and found his way back to Bala to carry on the family business.
Under the tutelage of Jim & Judy, the business shifted to co-owners & longtime friends, Ryan Bush & Steve Milgram. The guys & their team are enthusiastic about continuing this epic adventure and look forward to every summer season!
Stay tuned for exciting news & events to come!
- Shake The Lake Music Festival (2021)
- Ontario Wakeboard Championships (2016)
- Wakestock, World Wakeboard Tour Stop (2014)
- Roots Wake Series Stop (2014)
- Canadian National Wakeboard Championships (2013 - 2014)
- Muskoka Slalom Challenge: A novice family tournament introducing people to grassroots course slalom skiing (1993 – Present)
- Muskoka Crew Challenge / XCUP (2004 – 2006)
- National Barefoot Championships (1995)
- 2-time host of the Eastern Canadian Waterski Championships
- 5-time host of the Ontario Provincial Waterski Championships
- Record Capability and Rating Tournaments (1980 – 1992)
- World Masters Games (1985)
- Canadian Masters Waterskiing Championships (1983 – 1984)