Beginner watersport lesson information:
- We begin the lesson on the dry land teaching you the basics of how to stand on the water.
- Next we simulate the motion of the boat pulling us out on to the water on land.
- Now we are ready to try it on the lake beside the boat on a bar called the boom. This bar creates stability for the skier coming out of the water much easier than if done with a full length rope.
- Next is on to a short rope attached to the boom. From this position beside the boat, students can hear the coach teaching them on correct stance and balance on the water.
- Finally time to try out of the back of the boat now knowing how to start and stand on the water properly.
- We also teach lessons in the slalom course from beginner to professional. If you ride we can help you clear the wakes or land that mobe.
Watersport Rates & Packages
Individual on water lessons (approx. 15 minutes): $84.99
Includes dry land training, if required.
1/2 Hour Session (1 per person): $159.99
1 Hour Session (Unlimited people): $324.99
10 Lesson Waterski and Wakeboard Package: $749.99
This package can be used at your convenience. Valid for current season.
Lessons include private instructor and required equipment.
All rates are in Canadian Dollars and subject to HST.
There is a 48-Hour Cancellation Policy in place.
Rental equipment is available.
We also coach Surfing, Wakeskating, Trick Skiing and Bare-Footing.